Contact us at
9AM to 6PM
21111 Barefoot Loop
Lead, SD 57754
Pets and emotional support animals are prohibited.
Only service animals (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act) are welcome.
Directions to the Barefoot Resort from Rapid City Regional Airport
From the Rapid City Regional Airport
- Head northwest on Terminal Rd
- Turn right to stay on Terminal Rd
- Turn left onto Airport Rd
- Keep right to continue towards SD-44 W
- Continue straight onto SD-44 W
- Travel 4.6 miles
- Turn right onto Jolly Ln
- Turn left onto Jubilee Ln
- Turn right onto Elk Vale Rd
- Travel 21 Miles
- Us the left 2 lanes to turn left onto the I-90 W ramp
- Merge onto I-90 W
- Travel I-90 W for 31 miles
- Take exit 30 for US 14 Alternate W/SD-79 N/SD 34 E/Lazelle Street toward Deadwood-Lead
- Turn left onto SD-34 W/SD-79 S/Lazelle St Save
- Travel 17 miles
- Turn right onto SD-473 N
- Travel 3.3 miles
- Turn right onto Barefoot Rd
For an alternate route to the resort, continue straight past the main entrance sign. You will drive past terry peak on your left. Continue until you see the mailboxes on the right. Take a right hand turn at these mailboxes. Follow that road until you reach the top where it turns to asphalt and turn left. Office will be straight ahead.
(Note that this road is gravel and not always plowed)
*MANDATORY 4-WHEEL OR ALL-WHEEL DRIVE FROM LATE SEPTEMBER UNTIL MAY*
There is no parking available for RVs & Long Trailers.
Very Limited parking for trailers 8′ and under.
Remaining parking is located AT TERRY PEAK SKI RESORT’S MAIN PARKING LOT during the summer
DURING THE WINTER, PARKING IS AT TERRY PEAK OVERFLOW PARKING
YOU MUST GET A TRAILER PARKING PASS FROM THE OFFICE. BEFORE YOU CAN PARK YOUR TRAILER THERE